Main menu

Pages

20+ inspirational Car Quotes with professional photos to Explore and Share

20+ Car Quotes to Explore and Share - Inspirational, lovley, amazing.

These important car quotes compiled underneath come from a few of the world’s most famous identities. So, whether thought- sayings around cars are what you would like otherwise you are fair in look of something we’ve got all that here.

Car Quotes and Sayings

Car Quotes to Explore and Share - Inspirational, lovley, amazing.
There’s three things men always talk about – women, sports, and cars.

Inspirational Quotes

When you are fitted in a racing car and you race to win, second or third place is not enough.

Ayrton Senna

I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.
 Steven Wright

I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.

 Mitch Hedberg


Car designers are just going to have to come up with an automobile that outlasts the payments.

 Erma Bombeck

I've actually made a prediction that within 30 years a majority of new cars made in the United States will be electric. And I don't mean hybrid, I mean fully electric. 
Elon Musk
I'm glad to see that BMW is bringing an electric car to market. That's cool.
 Elon Musk

My opinion is it's a bridge too far to go to fully autonomous cars. 
Elon Musk

Tesla is here to stay and keep fighting for the electric car revolution.
 Elon Musk

Here comes 40. I'm feeling my age and I've ordered the Ferrari. I'm going to get the whole mid-life crisis package.
 Keanu Reeves
Driving race cars was an avenue for me to learn how to build my own car, and that was my ambition all along.
 Carroll Shelby
The greatest pleasure when I started making money was not buying cars or yachts but finding myself able to have as many freshly typed drafts as possible. 
Gore Vidal
In the last three years of racing I've met as many women fans as men fans, and in NASCAR it's the same thing. My wife loves cars, but the difference is she doesn't have 20 years of understanding the background of them. She basically drives them and uses her gut feelings as to which is best. 
Tim Allen


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FROM AUTO INVENTORS

There are people who envision the future and then make it a reality. They’ve built the tools we need to get around every day. If you look at these famous automotive quotes about innovation and invention from the titans of the industry, you can see that many of them had to struggle and battle obstacles.

Driving Through Failures on the Road to Success


Car Quotes to Explore and Share - Inspirational, lovley, amazing.
I love everything from old-school cars to whatever the latest muscle or luxury vehicles are.



I don't run a car, have never run a car. I could say that this is because I have this extremely tender environmentalist conscience, but the fact is I hate driving.

 David Attenborough


The only big things I've purchased are my dad's heart valve and a Rolls-Royce for my parents, for their anniversary. And that was only because my dad had a Lady Gaga license plate on our old car and it was making me crazy because he was getting followed everywhere, so I bought him a new car.

 Lady Gaga

I don't run a car, have never run a car. I could say that this is because I have this extremely tender environmentalist conscience, but the fact is I hate driving.

 David Attenborough

My boyfriend keeps telling me I've got to own things. So, first I bought this car. And then he told me I oughta get a house. 'Why a house?' 'Well, you gotta have a place to park the car.

' Julia Roberts

To attract men, I wear a perfume called 'New Car Interior.

' Rita Rudner

Richard Childress and myself have made some important innovations on our cars.

 Dale Earnhardt

I've got two old Volvos, two old Subarus, and an old Ford Ranger. If you've got an old car, you've gotta have at least several old cars, 'cause one's always gonna be in the garage.

Rip Torn

I love driving cars, looking at them, cleaning and washing and shining them. I clean 'em inside and outside. I'm very touchy about cars. I don't want anybody leaning on them or closing the door too hard, know what I mean?

Scott Baio


reactions

Comments